Panda Antivirus 2012 Review
Panda is a security firm founded in 1990 in Spain by Mikel Urizabarrena. It’s among the biggest antivirus software vendors and has a 3.2% share of this market place. Panda Antivirus has many tools and features and they’re designed to protect your PC from malware (malicious software), identity theft and hackers. So you get protection whenever you’re online, emailing, chatting and you get security as you use your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
These evaluations give it excellent scores for usability, security and repair and its security on Windows 7 such as was 83 percent as shown on the AV-Test and this was better than many antivirus programs except BitDefender and Kaspersky who scored 100% each on this evaluation. On the Windows XP protection test it scored 92 percent and was equivalent to Kaspersky. Several online customer testimonials of Panda antivirus are positive and show that it’s among the best antivirus software applications. On Top Ten Reviews it’s received the bronze award for functionality and features. And this new version has outperformed other well-established apps like Norton AntiVirus and AVG antivirus.
We have seen many benefits in Panda antivirus and a few drawbacks too, and we have listed the main pros and cons below to help you make an informed decision: Pros
1. It’s an integrated firewall that many other antivirus programs do not have.
2. Countless Panda users are opted in to discuss details of risks that attack their PCs. This assists Panda quickly identify and quarantine quickly breaking malware and ship out an antidote.
3. It’s a cloud-based system called Collective Intelligence that goes through thousands of documents daily to separate the malicious from the real.
4. Panda has its own browser called Panda Safe Browser that you download from within the software. It sends all risks into a digital sandbox until it accomplishes exactly what its intentions are. 5. It’s a virtual keyboard that prevents keyloggers from recording your keystrokes.
6. It’s a game style which blocks all interruptions as you play videogames and watch videos on your computer. Cons
1. Panda doesn’t offer live chat or telephone support. You can just contact the team by email.
2. Panda is more costly than most other antivirus programs online. Summary In general, Panda Antivirus 2012 is an impressive program and you’ll discover little need to contact the technical support staff. They’ve enhanced the applications considerably and it is now in the top list of antivirus programs.